BisouMargaux will only accept return or refund request when:
- When BisouMargaux dispatches an item different from what customer has ordered
- When item is delivered to customer arrives damaged
BisouMargaux will NOT accept return or refund request when:
- Items that show signs of wear
- Items that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than BisouMargaux)
- Damaged items
- Comparison Purchasing – buying several items with the intent of keeping the one you like best and returning the others.
- Customers fail to fulfill the required procedure for clearing customs or fail to pay customs duties and taxes imposed by the local government, resulting in the return of package to BisouMargaux
How to refund or return a product?
- Securely pack the item in original packing materials, fully insured
- Print out the eletronic receipt and contact BisouMargaux to file the claim within 72 hours upon signed receipt of the package
- Fully insurance for returning item
- All returns will be inspected by our Quality Assurance team
- For eligible returns, customer will be returned for credit back to the corresponding Stripe account (For ineligible returns, BisouMargaux will contact the customer and resend the original item together with the original product documentation)
For resend packages
Customer may login to their BisouMargaux account to track the order status. Customer will also be emailed a shipping confirmation the day of the outbound shipment.
Other Terms & Conditions
- BisouMargaux does not accept return packages that are not packed properly with it’s original packing material or without full insurance coverage.
- For lost or stolen articles, customer should contact the insurance company to file the claim
- A replacement fee of USD250 will be charged if the return package is not including the report or certificate
- For resizing of engraved rings, while BisouMargaux will handle with extreme care, the engraving may be scratched or, in some cases, damaged. An engraving fee of USD80 will be charged should the customer require re-engraving.